” What started out as a small town, grassroots initiative, has turned into an award-winning, nationally recognized
All Volunteer, Full Service Trap/Neuter/Return Program
Providing “NO-KILL” Population Control Service
of Feral and Free-Roaming Cats”
3 , 000 + Cats - Read More
- A collaboration of community, local government, and business working together.
- A solution of choice for cat colony caretakers and local governments.
- 99% of cats are returned to their colonies and caretakers.
- All sick and injured cats are provided veterinary care before being returned to a colony.
- Cats too ill or wounded to survive outdoors go to a partner rescue/hospice for forever care.
- NO taxpayer dollars used.
- $100,00 plus taxpayer dollars saved by lowering budgeted dollars for Municipal Services Contracts with the local Humane Society.
For more information: (717) 877-4146